Create your own perfect day in Paris with a reserved entrance to the Louvre Museum, and a cruise on the River Seine to experience the city from its historic waterway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Make your way directly to the main entrance of the Louvre Museum and show your entry ticket that you were sent via email by the activity provider. For the river cruise, go to the Seine River cruise dock at the Bateaux Mouches near Alma Bridge. Upon arrival, show your cruise ticket (also received via email).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Louvre Museum ticket is only valid on the day and the time selected
- The river cruise ticket is valid for any day during the next six months; it runs approximately every 30 minutes, 7 days a week, departing from Alma Bridge, a few minutes away from the Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays, May 1, July 14 and December 25
- The Louvre is free on the first Sunday of the month from October to March