Drive along scenic country roads through the hillsides of Tuscany on a Vespa scooter, admiring the sights and smells of the Chianti region. Lunch in a fascinating location, take a tour of vineyards and cellars, and enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the activity provider's office, located opposite the Arno River.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license the tour day, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to drive. Passengers must be at least 13 years old
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board the support minivan if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refunds will be granted in this case
- Mileage: 22 miles round-trip (35 kms)
- Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with very little traffic.
- Difficulty: Easy - average speed 20 km/h (12.5 mls/h). Minivan support always guaranteed
- The maximum load the Vespa can tolerate is 170 kg / 374 lbs (whether one or two people, bags included)