Immerse yourself in Oaxaca's natural and cultural wonders on a day of discovery. Marvel at the ancient Tule tree, the Mitla archeological site, and the petrified waterfalls of Hierve el Agua.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's office, next door to a café. Your guide will be waiting for you inside the office. A coffee service is available from 30 minutes prior to the tour departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Biodegradable insect repellent
Know before you go
- Only local community members/guides from Hierve el Agua may guide visitors inside the natural park. The activity provider cannot guide you inside Hierve el Agua, but can offer assistance to help you explore the park
- Bring enough cash (Mexican pesos), as ATMs along the tour route may be hard to find
- This tour takes over 10 hours to complete. There will be a lunch stop at a restaurant buffet
- Ticket prices at Hierve el Agua are set by the local community and may vary