Discover the splendid castles of Ludwig II, King of Bavaria. Visit fairytale Neuschwanstein, intimate Linderhof and scenic Hohenschwangau, before traveling through the little town of Oberammergau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
What customers loved
"The tours of the inside of the castles. Amazing!!"
"Tours of Linderhof and Neuschwanstein castles"
"All the beautiful scenery and most of all the castles and the beautiful view ."
"Comfortable coach, no worries about queues or getting to spots"
"The stories of the guide. The way he told them."
Select participants and date
Meet at Karlsplatz 21 (Stachus) next to Hotel Buddy. Coming from underground take exit "G" or exit "F".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Only debit and credit cards may be used for the payment of entrance tickets
- It takes about 30-40 minutes to walk from the ticket center to the castle, around 1.5 kilometers on a steep uphill road
- Audio guides are available on the bus and in the castle