Visit Lake Lucerne and Mt. Pilatus on a half-day trip which takes you on multiple modes of transportation. Take in the views from a boat, cogwheel railway, aerial cableway, and gondola.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Start your trip at the Lucerne Train Station. Show your ticket on bus number 1 from Lucerne to the stop Kriens, Zentrum/Pilatus. Please check the timetable before your visit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check the timetable carefully, especially for the boat connections (there are 2 - 5 boat departures per day)
- The trip can be taken in both directions for a roundtrip journey
- This is an unguided activity
- This trip operates in almost all weather conditions, but please dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 6 participate for free