Enjoy a bus tour through beautiful countryside from Zurich to Lucerne for a short city tour. Travel up Mt. Pilatus by cable car, descend back down to Alpnachstad via funicular, and cruise back over the Lake of the Four Cantons by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
What customers loved
"Pilatus top and the steepest cogwheel train."
"Cogwheel railroad trip down the mountain"
"Everything was taken care of for us. Plus we had time to explore on our own as well."
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- From October 17-23 and November 5-20, 2022: the ascent will be made by cable car, the descent will be by cogwheel train (no boat ride) but a lunch voucher will be included
- From October 24-November 4, 2022: the ascent and descent will be made by cogwheel train, due to revision of the cable car (no boat ride) but a lunch voucher will be included
- In winter (until May 27, 2022 / from November 21, 2022): the tour runs under the name "From Zurich: Lucerne & Pilatus Mountain Tour with Lunch"