Get to know Zürich and its surroundings on a 4-hour extended city tour. Visit the Old Town with its churches, walk along the beautiful River Limmat, then ride on the aerial cable car for a breathtaking view over Lake Zürich and the snow-covered Alps!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- A seasonal program change will occur between March 7 to 25, 2022, with the Dolderbahn cogwheel train being used instead of the aerial cable car.
- Routing may have to be amended due to construction work or events.