Explore the Swiss Alps on a day trip to Jungfraujoch from Zurich with a guide. Enjoy panoramic vistas of snow-capped mountains on a bus ride, go on the Eiger Express cable car, and switch to a train.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Departure is from the Sihlquai Bus Station near Zurich HB (main train station). From the station, follow platform 18 until the street turns right and follow the curve for 50 meters. You will find the bus station just across the street from Starbucks. By public transport, you can reach the stop "Sihlquai/HB" by tram 4, 6, or 13. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure and check in at the ticket office with a valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Routes and means of transportation may change due to maintenance work and seasonal schedules without prior notice
- A minimum stay of 2 hours on the top of Jungfraujoch is always guaranteed