Zurich: Sightseeing and Gourmet Tour with Cheese Fondue
From $136 per personBook now
- Get an introduction to Zurich and its surroundings
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat Swiss cheese fondue in the forests surrounding Zurich
- Ride an aerial cable car to Felsenegg viewpoint for panoramic views of the lake and mountains
- Visit the Lindt Chocolate Shop to buy chocolates from the factory where they were made
- See the world-renowned Bahnhofstrasse shopping boulevard
Start with a short introductory drive through the city center, getting a glimpse of the famous Bahnhofstrasse shopping boulevard. Continue along the shores of Lake Zürich to the small town of Kilchberg. Here, great shopping awaits at the chocolate shop in the headquarters of the Lindt factory. Browse the immense assortment of delicious Swiss chocolates, and buy some to enjoy later.
Continue to Adliswil in Zürich's rural suburbs, and take the cable car to the Felsenegg station in the Albis mountains. Enjoy panoramic views of greater Zürich, before hiking through the forest to a beautiful restaurant overlooking Lake Zürich.
Enjoy sweeping views from the terrace as you are served a choice of appetizers and a typical drink. Seated at tables that are traditionally decorated, tuck into an assortment of salad bowls, followed by an outstanding, all-you-can-eat Swiss cheese fondue. Complete your gourmet experience with a homemade chocolate cake, before the drive back to central Zürich.
- Transportation by comfortable coach
- Professional guide throughout
- Visit to the Lindt chocolate shop
- Aerial cable car ride
- 4-course dinner (appetizer, typical drink, salad bowl, all-you-can-eat cheese fondue, and chocolate cake)
- Additional drinks and personal expenses
Meet at the Sihlquai parking lot, near Zurich Main Train Station (stop: Sihlquai). From Zürich Main Station: direct yourself to track number 18. This is the last track on the ground floor. You will see the street on the right-hand side. Follow the track until the street turns right; turn right also. Continue 20 meters until you see the "Starbucks Coffee" by a big square. This is the "Sihlquai Coach Parking". If you take the streetcar: take streetcar 4/ 13 / 17, the stop is "Sihlquai". The "Sihlquai Coach Parking" is just opposite the "Starbucks Coffee".
Product ID: 49467