Zurich: 3-Hour City Segway TourProduct ID: 8059
From US$122.32 per personBook now
- See the magnificent grounds of Belvoirpark and Rieterpark
- Visit the Bürglihügel and the Hürlimann Areal
- Admire the beautiful Tonhalle and the Kongresshaus
- Ride along Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most expensive shopping streets in the world
- Explore Stadthausquai with the fascinating townhouse in the old town
- Discover the National Bank, which was built from the famous Mägenwil shell limestone
- Pass by the Bauschänzli, which was built on an artificial island
- See the famous Paradeplatz, the symbol of Swiss prosperity
- Cross over the Limmatquai and ride past the Münsterbrücke
- See the Bellevue, the central hub of Zurich
See the magnificent grounds of Belvoirpark and Rieterpark with its fountain and flowerbeds. Admire the beautiful Tonhalle at the Kongresshaus and ride along Bahnhofstrasse, the most expensive shopping street in the world. See the famous Paradeplatz, the symbol of Swiss prosperity.
In the old town you can admire the Stadthausquai with the fascinating town house. Cross over the Limmatquai, ride past Münsterbrücke, and see the Bauschänzli on the artificial island in the Limmat River.
- Segway rental
- High-visibility vest
- Rain poncho
- Instruction and training (approximately 40 minutes)
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the attractions
- Personal expenses
The meeting point is by Hotel Engimatt, Engimattstrasse 14, 8002 Zurich (tram 13, Waffenplatz stop). The meeting point may change on certain days. (Open in Google Maps)
Please wear flat, sturdy shoes as well as clothing appropriate for the weather.
A driving licence is not necessary to participate in this tour.
Product ID: 8059