Get to know Zürich and its surroundings on a 4-hour extended city tour. Visit the Old Town with its churches, walk along the beautiful River Limmat, then ride on the aerial cable car for a breathtaking view over Lake Zürich and the snow-covered Alps!
What to Expect
Spend some time seeing the beautiful and historical combination of culture and nature in Zürich on a 4-hour extended city tour.
You will begin by visiting the major attractions of Zurich: the Old Town, St. Peters Church – known to have the largest clock face of all the European churches, the world-famous Bahnhofstrasse, the Limmatquai, and the Guild Houses.
Stop off at the harbor for a photo opportunity, where you enjoy a beautiful view of the Lake of Zürich, and the city and surrounding hills.
Drive along the "Gold Coast" to Meilen, where you will then cross the lake on a ferryboat.
The journey continues to Adliswil for a ride by aerial cable car to Felsenegg, where you will enjoy an incredible view overlooking Zürich, the lake, and the snow-covered Alps.
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Travel with tram and ferry
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Entrance to tourist attractions
The meeting point varies depending on the season. You will receive more detailed information after booking.
What to Remember
• During the cable car overhaul (March 2017) you will take the cog-wheel railway instead of the aerial tramway
• Please check in at the departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
• A valid photo ID is required