Discover Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in the Swiss Alps, and enjoy an ultimate winter adventure on the slopes of the legendary Mount Titlis in the afternoon. Experience the real winter and try skiing and snow tubing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Visit Lucerne on an introductory city tour
- Immerse yourself into a snow adventure on Mount Titlis
- Slide down the hill on snow tubes
- Try out skiing on the beginner slopes
- Take the cable car up to 3'000 meters above sea level
- Partly-guided tour by a professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Tickets for aerial cable cars for Mt. Titlis
- Rental of basic ski equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Access to beginner ski & snow tubing area
- Winter clothes
- Personal expenses
- Children under 10 years
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour is designed for people without any prior ski experience, and is recommended for first-time skiers only
- Wearing a warm winter jacket, solid shoes, and gloves is recommended. Snow pants or a change of clothes after the activities are advisable, as you might get wet.
- A professional, multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Mt. Titlis and back. There is no guide during the snow activities but a Titlis Snow Park staff member supervises the activities and assists in case of any problems.
- Children need to be at least 10 years of age.