Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
- Experience the glaciers of Mount Titlis at 9,800 feet (3,000 meters) above sea level
- Take a city tour of Lucerne
- Enjoy amazing views from the unique Rotair revolving cable car
- Get an up-close look at the glaciers from the Ice Flyer chairlift
- Ride through snow along the mountainside
- Soak in the breathtaking panoramic views of the Swiss Alps
Departing from Zurich, take a bus ride over the Albis Pass and along the shores of the magnificent Lake Lucerne on the way to the city of Lucerne. Once there, take a short tour of the city's most important sights, including a photo stop at the famous Lion Monument or Vierwaldstätter Lake, depending on traffic. Afterwards, enjoy some free time to explore the city on your own.
From Lucerne, you continue on the tour by driving to Engelberg. The breathtaking ride up into the high alpine glaciers of Mount Titlis begins here. From the Rotair revolving cable car on your way up to mountain, you'll get spectacular views of the deep crevasses in the glaciers, and the immense chunks of ice that break off in spectacular fashion.
Take your chance to enjoy fantastic views over the Swiss Alps from the Panorama Restaurant on top of Mount Titlis. Visit the Ice Grotto, or take the Ice Flyer chairlift to get up close to the spectacular glaciers at an altitude of over 9,800 feet (3,000 meters). Adventure seekers can slide through the snow and down the mountainside on an inner tube. The choice is yours!
- Fully guided tour by a professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Cable cars to the top of Mt Titlis
- Activities: Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, Glacier Park (weather permitting)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Sihlquai parking lot, opposite the Zurich Central Train Station. Follow track 18 until the road turns to the right. Follow this bend for about 55 yards (50 meters). From there, you will easily see the parking lot. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Identification is required, please remember to bring a valid piece of ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶