Discover the beautiful Mount Stanserhorn on this full-day tour from Zurich. Enjoy spectacular scenery as you journey along Lake Lucerne and take an open-top cable car to the top of the mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note: This tour is only available during summer (May to October).
- The multilingual guide accompanies you from Zurich to Stans and from Lucerne back to Zurich. For the ascend and descent at Stanserhorn and the train ride back to Lucerne, you will receive tickets and detailed written information.