Discover the beautiful Mount Stanserhorn on this full-day tour from Zurich. Enjoy spectacular scenery as you journey through the Albis Pass and along Lake Lucerne to the mountain, where you ride the cable car to the top and enjoy the breathtaking views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note: This tour is only available during summer (May to October).
- The multilingual guide accompanies you throughout the tour except on the way up and down the mountain and during the train ride to Lucerne. You will receive a timetable and detailed written information from your guide.