Spend the afternoon in northern Switzerland on a half-day trip from Zurich. Travel through charming villages, visit Europe's largest waterfall, and the medieval village of Stein am Rhein.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Meet at Sihlquai Bus Station near Zurich HB (main train station). From the station, follow track 18 to the end for about 50 meters. Turn right and find the bus station across the street from Starbucks. By public transport, take the tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop "Sihlquai/HB".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks in the vehicle