Experience your own floating castle in the sky on a private hot air balloon trip over Zurich. Watch picturesque mountains, villages, and lakes beneath you and enjoy a glass of Champagne when you land.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point will be defined by flight crew the day before. Normally within 30 minutes from Zurich City. (by car or public transportation)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
- Baby carriages
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- What do we wear?
- Dress like you would for an outdoor hike. Long pants and comfortable footwear like boots or tennis shoes are recommended. Avoid sandals and shorts, since we could land in open fields (dirt, thorns, etc). It isn't noticeably cooler in the balloon during the flight than it will be on the ground, so dress for the temperature of the day. Layered clothing during the cooler months is advisable.
- Can I fly if I just had surgery or if I am pregnant?
- Ballooning is an active sport requiring medium physical fitness. We do not fly passengers who had recent bone fractures or surgery within six months of flight without their doctor's permission. We do not fly passengers who are pregnant.
- Are there any age requirements?
- We do not offer flights for children under 6 years of age. Most younger children are scared by the noise of the burner. So be sure to have a responsible adult watching over the children if they come out to watch the launch.