Travel by train across 33 countries in Europe with your Eurail Global Mobile all-in-one pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- Entering your name as per passport, date of birth & email id is a must to issue the Eurail Mobile passes. It is mandatory to have a mobile with internet connection to download the pass while travelling. It is mandatory to carry passport while travelling. After booking, an email confirmation number is sent to you which is the Eurail pass confirmation number(not the GetYourGuide confirmation), then follow the instructions to load the mobile pass on the Rail Planner App.