Travel by train across 33 countries in Europe with an all-in-one Eurail Global Mobile pass. Choose from different options to suit your travel requirements and access your tickets straight from a mobile app.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- Entering your name as per passport, date of birth & email id is a must to issue the Eurail Mobile passes. It is mandatory to have a mobile with internet connection to download the pass while travelling. It is mandatory to carry passport while travelling. After booking, an email confirmation number is sent to you which is the Eurail pass confirmation number(not the GetYourGuide confirmation), then follow the instructions to load the mobile pass on the Rail Planner App.
- In the event of cancellation, it is mandatory to deactivate your pass if you have activated it in the Rail Planner App, before sending in a cancellation request via getyourguide.
- You can board most of the trains by showing the pass, however, there are a few exceptions where a reservation is needed before you board. High speed & premiere trains require compulsory reservations. Check before boarding the train.
- Pass validity up to 11 months from the date of issuance of the pass.