Discover the heart of the Swiss Alps on a full-day trip to the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Explore the Jungfrau Region on a scenic train ride between the resorts of Grindelwald and Interlaken.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Meet at the Best of Switzerland Tours kiosk at the Sihlquai Bus Parking near Zurich Main Train Station. Follow track 18 (the last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The guide will accompany you all day, except during your free time and on the train journey between Grindelwald and Interlaken
- Please note that Harder Kulm is open from March 29th - December 1st, 2024, and Mount First is open from December 16th, 2023 - October 28th, 2024