A must for chocolate lovers: tour the chocolate side of Zurich for a pleasurable insight into the history of Swiss chocolate and beautiful Limmat town, with its pioneers in the chocolate industry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Weekday store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The eTuk-Tuk is equipped for all weather situations. In winter you can stay warm with the provided blankets
- You can ask your chauffeur to stop for shopping or to take pictures whenever you want. The places visited can be reduced, to stay on schedule, or the tour can be extended (for an extra charge)
- The local partner guarantees the use of the arranged number of vehicles as well as the service of qualified driving staff. Should the tour be canceled due to technical problems or a higher force, the local partner will organize an alternative or refund the full price
- A maximum of 4 adult per eTuk-Tuk, or families with children with a maximum of 5 passengers