3-Hour Segway Tour Gold Through ZurichProduct ID: 8071
From US$152.90 per personBook now
- Discover Zurich on a Segway with a private tour guide.
- Enjoy an exclusive private tour with friends and family.
- We will try our best to take your wishes into account with respect to your choice of route.
Route highlights: Belvoir Park, Rieter Park, Bürgli Hill, Hürlimann site, Tonhalle / Congress House, National Bank, Stadthausquai, Bahnhofstrasse, Parade, Cathedral Square, Munster bridge, Limmat Quay, Bellevue, Quai-bridge, General Guisan Quai
Individual requests during the tour are welcome and we will try and accommodate every possibility. Please feel free to share your wishes with us.
You will also receive an extensive introduction to the use of Segways. The safety of all participants is our top priority.
Let yourself be taken away with a totally new experience and don't forget your camera!
- Latest Segway model with legal CH-street paths
- Equipment: hat, reflective vest and rain poncho
- Instruction and training in operation of Segway (about 40 minutes)
- Soft drink
- Not mentioned services
The general meeting point is at Badi Mythenquai, the Mythenquai 95. If you wish to change the meeting point, special requests will be granted on certain days. (Open in Google Maps)
Number of tour guides will be assigned to each group according to group size (between 4 and 24 persons). You'll receive the back story on Zurich and will visit the city's most beautiful spots.
Information on the tour can be found under the description of the public tour.
Please confirm your reservation one day prior to the tour from 17:00-19:00 at the number provided.
Product ID: 8071