Spend a day kayaking the Zrmanja River near Zadar, encountering waterfalls, easy rapids, and hidden swimming pools. Enjoy this perfectly clear water that flows through a spectacular canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Raftrek Adventure Travel. Follow the brown wooden signs for Raftrek at the end of the road. If driving from Zadar, follow directions Smilcic - Obrovac, and stay on that main road until Obrovac, once on the big crossroad do not turn down to the town Obrovac but continue straight towards Kastel Zegarski. Once there just follow the signs RAFTREK to the start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Packed lunch
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- In case of colder weather, bring along a long-sleeved shirt
- No previous kayaking experience is needed and even children from 6 years of age, accompanied by parents, can participate
- Please note that rafting boats are used in case of high water levels
- Please note that low water levels can be expected in the Summer months (July-September)
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, the activity provider will reschedule the activity