Spend a day on a water safari canoeing along Croatia's Zramanja River as you encounter waterfalls and easy rapids, hidden swimming pools, and a steep-sided canyon! Enjoy a day in this perfectly clear warm water that flows through a spectacular canyon.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a canoe/kayak adventure for the whole family, as you paddle down the Zrmanja River
- Go through magnificent canyons and underneath waterfalls
- Take on the challenge of navigating through the rapids
- Swim in the crystal-clear, warm water
- Necessary equipment
- Nature park entrance fee
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kaštel Žegarski, North Dalmatia. Driving Distance: Zadar (75 km), Sibenik (85 km), Zagreb (270 km.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Don’t forget to bring shorts or a bathing suit, T-shirts, spare socks and sandals (or sport shoes), towels, sunscreen, and water. In case of colder weather, bring along a long-sleeved shirt.
- No previous kayaking experience is needed and even children from 6 years of age, accompanied by parents, can participate.
- There is a 50% discount for children under 12 years.
- Please note that rafting boats are used in case of high water levels.
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, the local supplier will reschedule the activity.