Follow a private local expert guide, explore the highlights in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, hike onto the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain, and challenge the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your centrally located Zhangjiajie HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bridge may be closed if the weather is bad.
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure, and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge.
- Entrance tickets of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and Glass Bridge are included in the ticket price
- One-way tickets to Bailong Elevator and Tianzi cable car are included in the ticket price
- Food, drinks and gratuities (optional) are not included in the ticket price
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Shoe covers will be provided
- Passport name, number, expiry, and nationality are required at the time of booking for all participants.