Follow a private local expert guide, explore the highlights in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, hike onto the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain, and challenge the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the highlights in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Hike onto the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain
- Challenge the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge
- Enjoy travel service with private guide and transfer
- Private air-conditioned car/van with driver
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- One way ticket to Bailong Elevator
- One way tickets to Tianzi cable car
- Entrance ticket of Glass Bridge
- Shoe covers
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food or drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your centrally located Zhangjiajie HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bridge may be closed if the weather is bad.
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Passport name, number, expiry and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants.