Accompanied by a private tour guide and transferred by air-conditioned private vehicle, spend a full day to explore the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spend full day to explore the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon
- Challenge the world's longest glass bridge between 2 mountains
- Have a wonderful boat ride in Baofeng Lake
- Enjoy travel service with private guide and transfer
- Private air-conditioned car/van with driver
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket of Grand Canyon
- Entrance ticket of Glass Bridge
- Entrance ticket of Baofeng Lake
- Shoe covers
- Chinese Lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your centrally located Zhangjiajie HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bridge may be closed if the weather is bad.
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Passport name, number, expiry and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants.