Depart from Warsaw for the day to discover Zelazowa Wola, home to the house of the famed music composer Frederic Chopin. Explore the composer's birth place throughout a half-day tour, accompanied by an English-speaking driver and private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver will be holding an iPad with your last name on it.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine