Discover the culture of Zaragoza by way of food. Gear up for some tapas-bar-hopping with a passionate guide. Learn about Aragona’s culinary and cultural history in a fun-filled evening through the Old Town and Central Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Monumento a Cesar Augusto Avd de Cesar Augusto, 112 50003 Zaragoza SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes