3-Hour Stone Town TourProduct ID: 21798
From US$32 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel (Stone Town)
- Customize your tour of Stone Town and select the sights that interest you most
- Walk the path of the slave trade
- Hunt for antiques and souvenirs in Stone Town markets
Before heading out on the tour we’ll pick you up at your hotel and you’ll travel in an air-conditioned mini-van with your local guide as we explore this historic city.
You’ll re-trace the steps of past explorers on this tour that also provides a window into modern Stone Town life. With your guide you’ll explore the markets, and see seafood and fish piled high, fresh loaves of bread in wicker baskets and stacks of fruit and vegetables, as traders sell their goods from market stalls.
An optional stop is the Zanzibar Coffee House, where you can take a rest from the hustle and bustle and the heat. There’s a selection of drinks on offer here, as well as local sweets and seasonal fruits - the perfect pick-me-up before continuing on your tour!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from stone town hotel (transfers from hotels out of stone town are available on request at an additional cost)
- Transport in air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to museums, parks, and spice farms
- Items of a personal nature
The Anglican cathedral (old slave market) in Stone Town, for those who are organizing their own transfers from beach hotels. Return transfers to beach hotels can be arranged on request. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 21798