Have a superb day out exploring the island of Kefalonia, whose beauty you'll recognize from the film "Captain Corelli's Mandolin"! In bus and boat, see the natural landscapes of this island including caves, mountains, and beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from various pickup points in the resorts of Agios Sostis, Lagana, Kalamaki, Argassi, Tsilivi, Tragaki, Alykanas, and Alykes. After providing details of your accommodation, you will receive an email from the local supplier with your exact pickup point (make sure to check your junk mail folder). This location may not be directly from your hotel, but from the nearest pickup point instead.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pick-up can begin up to 1.5 hours before the tour's departure
- Please note that the entrance fees for Drogorati Cave is €4 and Melissani Lake is €6 (optional)
- There are 118 steps at Drogorati Cave to walk down and up again, so comfortable walking shoes are required
- Changes to the itinerary are at the guide's discretion.