Spend a full day in Zakopane, a city located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. Explore a unique wooden village, try local cheese and relax in thermal baths with views of the Tatras.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Towels are available to rent at the thermal baths if you are unable to bring your own