Discover the history and some of the secrets of Croatia's capital, Zagreb, on this private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pickup time. Pickup is in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable in which case the local partner will contact you with the exact nearest address where you will be picked up.
- See the main sights of Zagreb
- Enjoy a walk through the beautiful city streets
- Discover the daily life of locals outside the center
The city of Zagreb has something for everyone. On this private tour, you can choose the sights and places you want to see. Highlights of the city include the Miamara museum, the Art Pavilion, the Croatian National Theater, and more. Learn about the rich history of Zagreb, and see the medieval sights of the city. You can also choose to explore some sites away from the center, and see how the locals live. You may take a tour through Jelacic Square, see the cathedral, walk by the farmer’s market Dolac, pass through the stone medieval gates, see the parliament and government buildings, and many more. Other highlights include Lotrscak Tower and the funicular railway. It's up to you, but you will not be short of options!
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Walking tour of Zagreb Old Town
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date