Walk through the fall of Communist Yugoslavia and the Croatian fight for independence in the Homeland War on a guided tour. See the underground tunnels and the basement used as a shelter in the ’90s
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of the horse statue at Ban Jelacic (main) squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.