Start your day with a visit to Ljubljana, an enchanting place that will win your heart. Enjoy a guided tour of the Slovenian capital and learn about its history. Continue with a drive to glacier-fed Lake Bled and admire its medieval castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Park Zrinjevac, Trg Nikola Subic ZrinskiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must confirm visa requirements and obtain any required visa prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel