From Zagreb: Ljubljana, Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Tour
- Wander the streets and squares of Ljubljana’s old historic and modern center
- Marvel at the stalactite and stalagmite formations of Postojna Cave
- Ride an underground electric train through part of the karst cave system
- See the rare but famous 'human fish' that lives in the cave
The old city center has a unique architectural appearance, particularly due a felicitous combination of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture and masterful creations by the 20th century architect Joze Pleznik.
Visit Ljubljana and walk around the city to soak up its vibrant atmosphere. Discover why the Triple Bridge is actually triple, where locals buy their food, how Napoleon was one of the most popular politicians, why Slovenia really lives with LOVE in its name and much more...
From Ljubljana, continue to the Karst region of Slovenia and discover the underground world of Postojna Cave, most popular karst cave in the world. First, ride an underground electrical train into the cave, followed by a guided tour through the beautiful passages and chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains and other unforgettable forms.
- Comfortable transport
- Professional English speaking guide
- Meals and personal expenses
- Entrance fees to Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle
Prepare for the activity
Departure Time 8:30 AM. Departure point is located 3 minutes walk from the ban Jelačić Square. Departure Location: Central hotels in Zagreb or Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square. Address: Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square in front of the meteorological pole.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
• Postojna Cave has a constant temperature of 9°C, so wear warm clothes.
• To reach Slovenia we will have to cross the border. Bring your documents with you.
Slovenia is inside of the Schengen Area so make sure that you have a visa or that you are a citizen of a country that is on the list of Visa-free regime: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/who-needs-schengen-visa/