Discover the magic of Plitvice Lakes National Park and absorb the beauty of its stunning waterfalls and 16 incredible lakes. Delve into the culture and history of Croatia with a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is from your selected pickup location. Due to multiple pickups, please be at the pickup point a few minutes before the departure.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the Meteorological Post in Zrinjevac Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that from November 1st through March 31st, only Lower Lakes can be visited, and depending on weather conditions, the train and electric boats do not operate
- Pick-up details you will receive the day before departure
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted
- In off season the tour lasts less than 10 hours