2-Hour Old Zagreb Private Walking Tour
Pickup includedPickup available at your accommodation in central Zagreb.
- Enjoy a great introduction for travelers visiting Zagreb
- Tick off all the main sights of the Old Town in a 2-hour moderate walk
- Experience a combination of history and culture
- Get suggestions on how to spend the rest of your stay in Zagreb and Croatia
This tour takes guests to both Gradec and Kaptol, the two medieval settlements Zagreb was founded on. Standing on two opposing hills, still today they tell the history of cooperation and conflicts that created Zagreb as we know it.
While walking the cobbled streets visitors will get to see the 13th-century Stone Gate, the St. Mark's church with its famous colorful rooftop, the Lotrščak Tower still marking noon with a cannon shot, the Bloody Bridge which has witnessed many battles through the ages, the monumental Zagreb Cathedral and much more. At the end of the tour, guests will feel like they know Zagreb by heart, ready to explore everything the city has to offer. The standard tour route can be modified, considering guests' requests and interests, pick-up and drop locations.
- 2-hour guidance around the Old Town of Zagreb
- Guidance by a certified local guide with 500+ tour experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (optional) if located in the city center
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags