Discover Zadar, the fifth largest city in Croatia, with its historic old town set on a small peninsula. See Roman ruins, medieval churches, as the well as the unique and world-renowned Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun installations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, Spanish, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at souvenir shop in red building next to the "Sea Gate" at address Poljana Pape Aleksandra III 7, 23000, Zadar, Croatia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You will have to cover your knees and shoulders when entering the church
- Maraschino liqueur will only be served to the participants who are allowed by law to consume alcohol