Spend the day in the breathtaking beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains on an 8-hour tour of Plitvice Lakes. See the terraced lakes and crystal-clear waterfalls flowing through a vast and lush environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Warm clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please have cash prepared for the tickets to the National Park. From April 1 to May 31, the entry charge of the National Park is €24. From June 1 to September 30, the entry charge of the National Park is €40
- Warm clothes are recommended because the temperature in Park may be cooler than in Zadar
- Plitvice has a very different climate from Zadar; please check the weather forecast before your trip and dress accordingly in waterproof gear in case of rain
- Children aged 7-18 years pay half price, and children under 7 enter free of charge
- If you are traveling with a child, please inform the activity provider of the child's age, so they can buy a ticket
- If you are a student or have a disability, please email the activity provider as soon as possible, so they can reserve a discounted ticket for you