Spend a day touring Kornati National Park, one of the most magical places in Croatia. This group of more than 100 islands and cliffs will seduce you at first sight as you ride along. Stop to swim and explore and enjoy an included breakfast and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity
- This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing. Fresh lunch will be replaced with lunch packages to create a hygienic environment
- During off-season, the tour can have a different route, that does not go to the Telašćica nature park. Find out more information about the tour dates on request
- Please ensure that you bring cash in order to pay for the ticket to the National Park
- Please note that during April and May, the tour is subject to bad weather and can be rescheduled if the conditions are not safe enough
- This tour is pet friendly and there are no surcharges for bringing your furry friend along