Depart from the busy city streets of Zadar and head into the Croatian countryside to discover the Krka National Park. Admire the Skradinski Buk waterfall and enjoy a wine tasting at a winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at Ul. Lančana vrata. • For the Zadar Old Town walking tour, meet at 6:00 PM (any day) in front of Novi Cafe in Zadar, beside the Roman column (Trg Petra Zoranića). No reservations are needed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Since 2020, swimming inside the Krka National Park is not allowed, but you will be able to take a swim on a beach in Skradin, where the Krka River meets the sea.
- You must pay for your entry tickets in cash (euro), on the day of the tour
- If you are a student, please bring your student card to receive a student discount
- Entry ticket fees for June, July, August, and September are €30.00 for adults, students and children (aged 7-18 years) are €15.00, and children under 7 years are free
- Entry ticket fees for April, May, and October are €16.00 for adults, students and children (aged 7-18 years) are €10.00, and children under 7 years are free
- Entry ticket fees for January, February, March, November, and December are €5..00 for adults, students and children (aged 7-17) are €4.00, and children under 7 years are free