Enjoy a professionally guided 5-hour sunset tour and embrace the culture, geology and environment of Uluru. Enjoy a short walk into the Mutitjulu Waterhole, experience the Mala walk and enjoy the sunset with light refreshments and sparkling wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be out in front of your hotel reception.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Experience an exciting, adventurous and interpretive small-group tour
- Visit rock art sites and the local waterhole with your guide to learn of Uluru’s significance to the Anangu
- Witness a spectacular Uluru sunset with sparkling wine and gourmet treats
- Experience the Mala Walk and drive around the base
- Discover stories in your own language: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Mandarin on supplied iPods
- 5-hour fully guided tour
- Optional iPod with audio in 6 languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin
- Sparkling wine and gourmet treats
- Pick-up and return from Ayers Rock Resort
- 1 bottle of water
- National Park entry tickets to Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- National Park Entry Tickets to entry into Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park can be purchased directly from the entry station. National Park entry tickets are valid for three consecutive days from the date of issue. Tickets cost $25 per person over the age of 15 years and $12.50 for children 5 to 15 years old.
- Infant price includes touring and car seat hire.