Ride around Uluru as its exposed in full sunlight. Follow your passionate, knowledgeable guide around the entire base, learning about local Aboriginal culture, flora, fauna, geology and more. Discover the secret natural wonder, the Mutitjulu Waterhole.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up only from at Ayers Rock resort (hotels within the resort include - desert gardens, emu walk apartments, the lost camel hotel, sails in the desert, Ayers Rock resort campgrounds and the outback pioneer hotel).
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All guests will need to bring a Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry ticket
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. Participants wearing flip-flops will not be permitted to engage
- Remember to bring a cap, sunglasses, a shirt with sleeves, and at least 1 liter of water per person
- This tour is recommended for those aged 12-55. Children under 12 cannot participate and those above the age of 65 are discouraged from participating due to being at an increased risk in the event of a fall