Travel from Ayers Rock Resort to the Uluru sunset-viewing area. Enjoy nibbles and complimentary wine as the sun sinks over the horizon and the evening sky brings out the many spectacular shades of color Uluru is famous for.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note, departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunset times, as such the tour time on your voucher may not be accurate. This tour departs 1hr prior to sunset. Please contact AAT Kings Reservations Team on 1300 228 546/ +61 2 9028 0880 to reconfirm your tour 24-48 hours prior to departure and to check your exact pick-up time to avoid missing your tour. Please be at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to your reconfirmed pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Don’t forget your camera! It is recommended that you photograph Uluru every 5 minutes to really capture the gradual color changes of the rock.
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, a water bottle, a camera, and a jacket in the cooler months.