Witness a magical sunrise over Uluru – an awe-inspiring experience. Learn about the local Aboriginal culture, flora, fauna, geology and more on this guided tour. Discover the secret Mutitjulu Waterhole and enjoy a light breakfast, tea and coffee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up only from at Ayers Rock resort (hotels within the resort include - desert gardens, emu walk apartments, the lost camel hotel, sails in the desert, Ayers Rock resort campgrounds and the outback pioneer hotel).
- Witness a magical sunrise and see Uluru change color – resulting from the effect of the earth's atmosphere on the sun's rays
- Discover Uluru's history, significance, the culture of the local Anangu Aboriginal people, and much more
- Learn from highly qualified, knowledgable guides and witness their passion for Uluru
- Explore the iconic Mutitjulu Waterhole to explore its breathtaking sights and sounds
- Zoom around on an environmentally friendly Segway with minimal noise and effort
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Light breakfast
- Segway training
- Segway tour around Uluru
- Guided walk into Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Ticket ($25 cash)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All guests will need to bring:
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Ticket or $25 cash per person to pay for National Park Entry Ticket
- 1L of water per person
- Closed-toe shoes: under no circumstances will participants wearing thongs be permitted to take part in the tour.
- A hat, sunglasses and shirt with sleeves is advised.
- Pick-up only from at Ayers Rock resort (hotels within the resort include - desert gardens, emu walk apartments, the lost camel hotel, sails in the desert, Ayers Rock resort campgrounds and the outback pioneer hotel)