Enjoy a full-day adventure from Ayers Rock Resort and discover the beautiful Kings Canyon in the Watarrka National Park, walking the 3-hour circuit along the rim of the stunning canyon, and stopping for breathtaking views down into the canyon gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be at your pickup point 5-10 minutes prior to your pickup time. Pickup is available from the following locations: • Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge - Ayers Rock Resort, 2 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia • Desert Gardens Hotel - Ayers Rock Resort, 1 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia • Sails in the Desert, 163 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The activity includes a 3.7-mile hike around the Kings Canyon Rim Walk, or another, less-strenuous hiking option
- A cooked breakfast at Kings Creek Station is included
- Lunch is available at your own expense