Discover the spectacular Kings Canyon from above on an exciting 15-minute helicopter flight! Fly over the red desert plains, wild bushland and shimmering waterholes, and listen to the live commentary from your pilot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Helipad of Kings Canyon Resort, Luritja Rd, Petermann, Northern Territory. The helipad is located 500m/0.3 miles from the reception on the left. Follow the signs to your meeting pointing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will need to be able to use steps and platforms to enter and exit the helicopter
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Departure times are approximated. The activity provider will contact you to confirm your flight and meeting point time. They will do their best to accommodate your preferred departure time, though it cannot be guaranteed