Experience moments in nature that will stay with you for a lifetime on this 8-day adventure through Australia's outback from Yulara to Adelaide. Marvel at Uluru, Flinders Ranges, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Our guide will meet you at the lobby of the Desert Garden Hotel at 2 pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Sleeping bag
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- * This tour requires a minimum of eight people to operate. In the unlikely event, your departure is cancelled because of insufficient numbers, all monies paid will be transferred onto future dates. If this is not suitable, a refund will be paid in full.
- * This is a camping tour, and involvement from the passengers is required. This can include helping with meals and packing up camp. Camping on this tour is at a mixture of national parks and campgrounds. All campgrounds do have basic toilet and shower facilities.
- * Weather conditions in the Australian outback can change quickly and dramatically. Our experienced guides will always put the safety of our passengers first and stay abreast of weather conditions.
- * A moderate fitness level is required, and you need to be prepared for walks between 3-12 kilometres on some days. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet.
- * Bags are restricted to 1 × 15 kg backpack/soft travel bag per person, plus one small piece of hand luggage.