Discover Kurt Wallander's Ystad in a unique way, by going on a mystery-solving adventure. Download the tour app to listen to a murder story and look for clues as you explore some iconic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Swedish, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour starting point is outside the brown brick building which houses the tourist agency and the art museum at Sankt Knuts torg. Once you reach the starting point, open the StoryTourist app and start the Wallander tour. Follow the instructions on your screen. It might take a few seconds for the GPS in the app to find you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- You have to be on location at St Knut's square in Ystad, Sweden, to start this self-guided tour.
- The tour is available in English, Swedish and German.
- This walking tour is dog friendly
- There is access to public transportation close to the start and end points of the tour
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, but please note that some distances are paved with cobblestones
- Once you have purchased this tour, please check your email, including your spam filter. StoryTourist has sent you an email with information about how you validate your ticket and log into the StoryTourist app. It is important that you access the app by following these instructions, to make sure that the tour is loaded on to your personal StoryTourist account.
- Download the app and tour to your phone while connected to Wi-Fi, before you head out to the tour starting point.
- For the best possible listening experience, bring headphones. If your smartphone has reduced battery capacity, consider bringing a power bank.